Pin It

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Spooky S'mores & Pumpkin Teeth

Happy Halloween Everyone!

I know this post is too late in the day for anyone to use for this year but perhaps some of you can pin it for later use.  Sorry about that - too much to do and too little time last night.

My kiddos love taking and sharing things with their classes.  Even though our school doesn't celebrate Halloween, I thought it was a perfect excuse to send something for my littles to share with their friends.   

Both girls wanted to send Halloween s'more bags and my son wanted to take bags of 'Pumpkin Teeth'.  (Thanks Pinterest!) I snagged some Halloween ghost peeps that are adorable and made some large 3 packs for the kids' teachers earlier this month as a 'Happy Fall Y'all' gift along with some pumpkin gooey cake (stay tuned for that recipe).  Sadly, I didn't buy enough and couldn't find any more of the ghost peeps last week.  (*sigh*).  Thankfully Kraft makes small ghost shaped marshmallows that worked too.  Target had the individual Hershey bars in 8 packs that weren't too expensive.  I was worried that four ghost marshmallows would not be enough, but I tested it late last night and it was the perfect chocolate to marshmallow ratio.


I had designed a darling tag with an orange chevron background but had to rethink after I realized that I was out of Magenta color ink.  Don't you just hate it when that happens when you're all ready to print something cute & one little color is low?

Spooky S'mores Treat Bag

Pumpkin Teeth Treat Bag



My friend, Amanda, at Dixie Delights, has some darling Pumpkin Teeth printables and more here & S'more Printables Here.

All three children left this morning excited about sharing their treat bags which is all that mattered.  It was much cuter in my head when planning it all out, but if they are happy, that's what makes me happy.

I hope y'all have a great evening of Trick or Treating.  It's soggy and dreary here so we have already prepared the children for the possibility of an evening at home with the lure of take-out food, movie night and getting to pick out a whole bag of their favorite candy after school.  Below is a picture from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party this year.

Hope
Happy Halloween from Willie, Pocahontas, Jack Sparrow, Jasmine & Izzy

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment