Pin It

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Custom T-Shirts for Disney


Happy Wednesday everyone!

I promise to share three more recipes before Thanksgiving, but the Baby and I have been busy doing school work and making sweet sister-in-law's baby bedding for the new bundle of joy that will join our family soon.  (More posts on the baby bedding to come.)  With all of this learning and sewing going on, baking just hasn't been in the cards.  I know I promised frequent Disney posts so I thought I would share how the idea of matching t-shirts came to light.




I'm not normally a matching t-shirt kind of girl because, let's face it, they aren't always cute.  I am also fairly certain that Disney World is the only place on the planet that Honey will agree to wear matching shirts, but you guessed it.  The t-shirt idea was Honey's.  I'm sure he will deny it, but he mentioned the idea of matching t-shirts after one of those evenings he read through the 'Dis Boards.' (aka the website devoted to all things Disney run by Disney fans.)

We were taking Honey's parents, Mimi and Pappy, with us that trip and I actually thought it would be a fabulous way to keep track of everyone.  After scouring the 'Creative' section of the Dis Boards I found several designs that I liked.  You can find a few of my favorites HERE on the DIS Board.  I found designs I loved from Marion HERE with all of the family names.  You can find Christmas designs by Marion here that we are using for an upcoming Christmas trip and Halloween designs Here.

For a few of the t-shirts, I contacted the designer and requested our family's names on the design.  The designers are so very kind and will email you the jpg image for your use for t-shirts and more.  Please note that you cannot sell these images.  On the other t-shirts, I had an idea of what I wanted and took my ideas to a local print shop and had the shirts made.  We had a fabulous experience with our local print shop and really love that they have an in house graphic designer who helped me create what I wanted.

It had rained just before this picture!
Sweet Cousins!

No, we don't have shirts for each day but it was really nice to have two days where I knew I could find everyone in our group!  I have a really cute Christmas themed shirt planned for our Christmas trip and will post for y'all soon.





Now we are off to the Church Advent workshop to prepare our wreath for the season of Advent.  Have a good night!

Hope

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

3 comments:

  1. Buy various kinds of Custom T Shirts like the Ringers, Organic & Recycled Tees or Ladies shirts, sleeveless or tank tops form our online boutique. Select your price range and order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! jesus

    ReplyDelete